Sunday, June 2, 2013

They Wanna Make Me Go To Rehab...

So I feel there were some things glossed over before my knee surgery.

1. "You will be on crutches like one day." Says The Doctor. Day 6 here and I am just now able to do anything more than hobble to the bathroom without crutches.  

2. The thought that I would be in less pain...It is possible that since this is the 3rd surgery on this knee  that I am taking longer to heal. Not sure, but I am still in a world of hurt.  

3. I got a call Thursday saying I would need to pick out a rehab facility. Now wait a second! Rehab makes me think a couple things - $$$ and Time. Things that I really can't spare. I remember the Dr saying I would need rehab if I did the major knee surgery, but there was no mention of it for this time around. Ugh.  - Pretty ready to be done with all of this.

Suggestions for a rehab center would be appreciated. I have never been to one before so I am turning to you all...

Where have you been? Did you like it? Would you recommend your rehab facility to a friend? 





PS. It is a surprise with the amount of pain pills they give you after surgery that more people don't end up needing a different kind of rehab! 

No comments:

Post a Comment