Saturday, August 7, 2010

I didn't punch any Dr's in the face...

So that is a plus. I had my appointment in Indy yesterday. I was very sad all day and on the lonely ride up there. Once I got in the ultrasound room I just kind of shut down. I didn't care to much about what was on the screen, same old same old. 

The fluid did go up, though no one knows why. (Shock?) So he is making urine. We will find out when he is born if it is "quality" urine and actually filtering or if it is just basically water. 

Then the MFM for the day (who just happened to be the director of the department) came in to chat with me. He said they had not yet received the recommendation from the urologist, but he called about it during our meeting and expected in a few days. He is then going to send me a copy and follow what it says to the letter. Since the urologist said delivery at 36 weeks that is what I am thinking we will do at this point...hoping to get a call on Monday to set up a new c-section date. 

All in all not much has changed, but my attitude is a lot better. I think I will make it another week and a half! 

2 comments:

  1. HEY - savvy and I were thinking about you - please check in and let us know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Brandy! I have missed you :) Hope life is well! Starting up the old blog again, so make sure to check it out!

      Delete