Saturday, February 21, 2009


     Right now James is in the middle of remodeling our downstairs bathroom! (I know it is always something!) He knocked out an unusable closet and made it half the size so he could put in the toilet. Then took out the unused shower and to the left is the vanity with a new sink and faucet that we will be using. 

     The pic of course is courtesy of my new camera. I love it! There is only one problem...I have to sort through so many good pics and just post a few, ugh. :)

2 comments:

  1. what kind of camera did you get? I like the quality and am looking for a new one. Email me back at brandyokey@hotmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canon Rebel XSI. It is 12 megapixels. Came with 3 lens a 50, a telephoto, and something like a 35-120, 2 tripods, hard and soft carrying cases, filters, card reader, ect.

    Anyway it is awesome! Oh and the card reader is a must, no cord to worry about, just put in the media and push it into the usb. I love technology!

    ReplyDelete