Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cherish the time you have with them...

This Mother's Day is my 7th as a mom,
My first without my mom,
and most likely my only as a mom of 3 living children.

We are spending the day planting flowers, eating yummy food with family and just not rushing! It seems all to often there is somewhere to be or to many things to do and we don't take the time to cherish the ones we love. Hug your kids, love your mom, and just take some time today to think about what Mother's Day means to you. How would it be different if you weren't able to call your mom to wish her a happy day? Or weren't able to hug all your children? Do it today, no one is promised tomorrow.

"If roses grow in heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me ~
Place them in my Mother's arms & tell her they're from me ~
Tell her that I love & miss her, & when she turns to smile ~
place a kiss upon her cheek & hold her for a while ~
Because remembering her is easy, I do it everyday ~
There's an ache within my heart that will never go away.
Happy Mother's Day in Heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment