Friday, May 7, 2010

Scheduled for Cincinnati

Tuesday May 11th James and I will go to the Fetal Care Center in Cincinnati. 

8am Ultrasound
9:30 Register for MRI
10:15 MRI
12pm Genetics
12:30 Nurse consultation
1pm Team Meeting with the doctors who will give us all our results and options

By the end of that day we should have a very good idea of how things will go from that point on in the pregnancy. Keep us in your thoughts.

On a  great note, today is Mother's Day Tea at Lily's school! Dillion and I are getting ready and will head up there in just a little bit. Lily keeps telling me I am going to love it and cry. I imagine she is right :)


(BTW sorry for that last blog being such a downer...But I couldn't sleep and that is how I felt. Can't promise there won't be more like it.)

1 comment:

  1. I will be keeping your family in my prayers and thoughts. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Don't worry about the previous post we all have our days.

    ReplyDelete