Sunday, March 1, 2009

It was a pretty decent weekend. Friday I got a call from a lady wanting to come see my daycare. Well let me tell you by the end of the week my playroom is trashed! Not to mention I don't work on Friday's right now, so I looked like crap, and my sister was staying the night, so it was just not going to work. However we settled on Saturday. Hehe, you can imagine what Saturday consisted of then, lots of cleaning! But I actually got a lot done. My sister took off that day to play with Lily, so she was gone. And James had to put in some overtime at work both Saturday and Sunday. Lovely just me and Baby D. He went in the sling and I went about cleaning like crazy!

Finally I got done, James came home, Dillion went down for a nap and the ppl came to see the daycare. Everything went well. They have a wonderful, sweet 6 month old and he starts tomorrow!! I am so excited. A little friend for the baby :)

Today since Lily was still gone from staying all night with my sister/parents and James was handing out computer to children who needed them at the elementary schools, it was again just me and the baby. I watched ER and CSI that had recorded on Thursday. Both good. Oh and I ate yummy popcorn that I pop on the stove and then sprinkle with a bit of sugar, spray butter, salt, and nutritional yeast flakes. Yum! That pretty much sums up my weekend...

Update on Dillion - He is babbling all the time now! Goo, Oh, Ah, Hi and a high pitched squeal make up his current sound range. So cute. I keep trying to get a video but he is mesmerized by my shiny phone, so he just gets a blank look on his face and stares. LoL, I will put one up as soon as he cooperates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment